Pages

Thursday 17 May 2018

Making bird house's

 This term in stem we have been learning how we are going to make birds to come to our school.First we planed our bird house in our book.Next we started to build our house's.After we keep  on building and then it was ready.I found it hard because it was hard putting the screws in and planing some waterproof  house's for the birds.But I found it very enjoyable because I liked panting it and I liked the finishing touch.I felt very happy that I did my goal and that I have a cool bird house for the birds.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome work Hollie- you did a great job of fixing up dad's old birdhouse! It looks great - you fixed the roof and painted it up nicely. Now we have to find a place for it at home !

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.