Pages

Monday 25 November 2019

Math factor patterns

Last week my math group learnt about what factors where. If you don't know what factors are factors are what we can multiply to get that number. After we learnt about what factors where we got an factor sheet to fill out, There were different questions about factors like make a list of numbers from 1 to 20 and write all the factors for each of the numbers.. I found it quiet hard for me because some questions I didn't really get what it was trying to tell me.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.