Pages

Tuesday 5 May 2020

Chamber of secretes New cover (Reading)


So this week I have been Reading the chamber of Secrets  Book my J.K Rowling. So For Reading we had to do the same thing as we did last week. What ever book we were Reading we had to do an activity about it. But we have to do a different book and activity this time 

So I This time I picked a different Activity from the list which was make a new cover for your book your reading on Canva. It didn't have much choices of backgrounds so that was the only good one. 

So yeah what do you think my My creation? 




1 comment:

  1. Good work on this Hollie. This is a great modern take on the original cover and the advertising posters, especially with the anime look.
    In future make sure of your spelling before you publish art like this ("you're" not "your", and "written" not "wrote")

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.