Pages

Thursday 17 December 2020

Summer learning Journey Insect Art

Hey everyone, Today I did the Art Insect Activity on the summer learning Journey.

So the first thing we got put to do was look at a video of a man that makes really cool Insect arts with things In his backyard(Leaves,Flowers,Twigs) and that kind of stuff. Then we looked at an Article about a insect named after Lady Gaga. Then after I went out to My Back yard and looked for some twigs flowers leaves and other things to make a insect out of.


So I decided to make two so This is what I made..



This was the first one I made It was Inspired by a Lycidae but I changed it up a bit and I also Put some Flowers there for it to eat 
and this one is called 
Fern spot
 


This is the second one I made and It was Inspired by a Stink bug and it is called 
Beetle clover



Thank you for looking at my blog and What I have made! have a good rest of your Day!


1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Hollie, my name is Kiana and I am a blog commenter for the Summer Learning Journey.

    Tino pai! Very good! Thank you for sharing your insect art with us on your blog and for also going above and beyond to create not only one but two bugs, Fern Spot and Beetle Clover. I really like how you have used multiple different materials from your backyard to complete this activity and also added in some flowers for your Fern Spot to eat, that is very creative. What was the challenging part about this for you?

    Keep up the good work. I look forward to hearing back from you in the comment section below and seeing more posts on your blog.

    Ngā mihi
    Kiana-Marino

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.