Pages

Wednesday 24 February 2021

Bird mask plan

  So for drama  we are starting to make some bird masks. What we have done at the moment is done some research about what birds want to do and what type of masks we want to do. We had a look at some of the older students have made, and tried some on.


I have decided to make a Kiwi mask. The reason why I want to make a kiwi mask is because I found Some Really cool templates and I saw some really cool masks of kiwis that people made.








Screen Prints BLOG | Bird masks, Masks crafts, Bird templateKiwi Bird Mask coloring page | Free Printable Coloring Pages






Here is my plan on my kiwi mask design ...


Action

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.