Pages

Wednesday 14 April 2021

Local heroes

 Hey guys, So for hurumanu 1 for out last task we looked at Local heroes. We could either do it about the 2011 earthquakes or the Moss shooting in 2019.

 I decided to do it about the 2011 earthquakes so I looked for some heroes in the 2011 earthquakes and then I found Blair Corkran who provided assistance to those injured in City Mall and rescued a small baby In the earthquakes. So out task was to make a DLO about the local hero so I decided to do Biteable. So here it is.


1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Hollie!
    I like the biteable about the 2011 earthquake hero Blair Corkran. This reminds me of when I use to do biteables about my learning at primary school. Maybe next time you could publish the biteable to the blog post instead of including it in a slide.

    Hope to see a reply soon,

    -Jordan

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.