Pages

Wednesday 19 May 2021

Hands on fire

Aim:

I want to find out how to set my self on fire while being safe.

Method:

Equipment:  
  • large container of water
  • detergent (liquid soap) 
  • Hose 
  • Gas
  • lighter 

instructions:
  1. Get all of the equipment and lay it out
  2.  fill the Large container full of 2 centimetres f of water 
  3. Put some Liquid soap into the water and gently mix it around
  4. Connect the hose to the gas tap
  5. turn on the gas and bubble it into the water 
  6. tye any long hair up
  7. Roll up your sleeves of take off jacket past your elbows 
  8. Wet your hands and arms with water
  9. with 2 hands scoop the bubbles but not the water 
  10. take 2 steps forward   
  11. to get rid of the fire put your to hands out like your giving a high five






Result:

Saw: I saw the fire emerge up into a fire ball heating up each second 
smelt: I smelt burning gas when The fire Went up into the air
 felt: I felt kinda scared to do it at first.. i felt the heat burning up in my hands
heard: I heard the fire burning up into the air
















1 comment:

  1. Wow Hollie this is really cool.
    This reminds me when i was 6 and pretending i had fire on my hand.
    Maybe next time try telling the person who was filming to show your face :)

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.