Pages

Wednesday 23 June 2021

Edible slime

 Aim :I want to find out how to make edible slime 


Method:



Equipment:
  • Marshmallows
  • cup
  • Popsical stick   
  • Icing sugar 
  • Microwave 
  • oil (Optional)

  1. Get everything ready
  2. Wash your hands 
  3. put your marshmallows into your cup
  4. Melt your Marshmallows in the microwave and a little bit of oil(Optional) for 10 seconds
  5. Put in some Icing sugar and mix it until it is the constancy you want. (make sure not to touch it if its still hot)
  6. And then your done


Results: 

It felt kind of stiff but it was also Sticking and it was still sticking to my hands. I my slime was ductile. So I stretched it quite long but i think I could have still stretched it more.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.