Pages

Friday 3 September 2021

Hurumanu update

For keeping up with the hurumanus in lock down we have just been doing the same reading plus and math which has been pretty easy to handle during lock down and of course still keeping track with coding. For math we have been learning about adding and subtracting in columns which for me has been pretty easy when you get the hang of it.

 And for reading plus I have just been focusing on my stories and getting more combos although I did complete my goal in getting into level G so now i'm just working into level H. At the moment though I have read 127,039 words in reading plus. 

Reading Plus Progress Report 3/9/21

My name:

Hollie

What went well today:

Punctuation tasks

What I found difficult today:

Some of my stories 

What my goal is for next time:

Earn another combo 

 
And for coding I have just been working through my code.org tasks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.