Pages

Friday 3 September 2021

Lock down p.e adventure

 So for p.e during lock down we got the task to do some active activities. We got the choice to either record yourself doing a sport or walking,running ect. Or go on a walk and track how long and where we went walking so i used the app alltrail to record my morning walks. I had already been doing quite alot of walks with my family anyways so it was pretty easy to track .

We also got the task to make a slideshow about Sophie Pascoe the new Zealand Paralympic swimmer so I learnt quite alot about that. 


I quite liked seeing the sunset during my walk that was probably my favourite part but its kinda surprising how early the sun comes up now.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.