Pages

Tuesday 11 June 2019

Anything buddy story


 For literacy in writing We all had to get into buddys and make a story you wanted. I picked Ayla as my buddy. Me and Ayla had no ideas so we went on pobble365. Pobble365 is a website that has loads of cool pictures that you can write story's about the picture and you can do anything you want. Me and Ayla piked some pictures we liked then we cam down to 3 pictures. Me and Ayla could not pick so we desisted to do all three pictures. I thought It was very fun to make any story you wanted with a bubby. Heres our story. buddy. Me and Ayla had no ideas so we went on








1 comment:

  1. Hi Hollie,
    I love this writing you made and I also loved the OOOF that made me laugh!! Keep up the good work! =)

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.