Pages

Friday 7 June 2019

Balancing PE on play ground

Today For PE In my class room we practice balancing for winter sport. We went on our senior play ground and Mrs Malignity made up a optical for us we had to go on a log bridge with No hands and then we had to go on two tight rops with no hands then went on theses black tubes but he could use our hand and lastly there was A tight rop bridge.

 The first time I tried I got pasted the log bridge and I fell on the two tightrope The second time I Was the first one to go past the black tube thing but I fell on the tightrope bridge. I thought Its was pretty challenging but Very fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.