Pages

Thursday 27 June 2019

The day I risked my life for my love writing


This week for writing we watched a video of paper scissors rock. After we watched to rock paper scissors video we had to write a story on one of the characters (paper scissors or rock) and write what they were felling and what happens and what they say because the paper scissors rock video didn't talk in the video. The character I piked was rock I piked rock because he risked his life for paper. I thought It was very fun to make the story more interesting and use my imagination on what they were felling and saying. So here is my story hope you like it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.