Pages

Monday 27 April 2020

Painting

On Saturday Me Lucy and Ella did some paintings. So first we got my mums water paints and sprays out. We used this cool sheet sprayed water all over it and used that for the sprays and paint. 

So then we figured out what pictures we where going to draw and paint then practised them on a piece of paper. Then we painted on our canvases. 


So here are some pictures of our paintings we did



This is the picture Lucy did

The picture Ella did

The picture I did for my mum

Picture I did

Picture I did


I wanted to do a picture like my sisters did but my mum told me she wanted me to paint her a cat one and my sisters did one each and we only had 3 big canvases so I couldn't do much with the little canvases.




















1 comment:

  1. Hi Hollie
    What a talented family you all are! These paintings are amazing. I really like the cat one (please email a copy of this to Miss Birtch as she is MAD about cats) but I think my favourite one is the sun and moon one. I reminds me that dark and light / night and day are two sides of a complete whole, and that neither can exist without the other.
    Great work - keep it up.
    - Mr Mitchell

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.