Pages

Tuesday 28 April 2020

Wonder Reading

So for Reading we all had a task, We had To make something about our book we were reading and post it on our blogs for Friday when we have our meetings. So we had lots of chooses to do about our books but I picked a word cloud about the movie and book wonder. So last night I watched the movie wonder, To find some words that describe the movie and book. So here it is. I also put some quotes I liked from the book under the word cloud. 





Here are some good quotes from the book and movie from wonder. 

"You can't blend in if your born to stand out."

"I's not enough to be friendly. You have to be a friend."

"When given the choose of being right or being kind, choose kind."

"Courage. Kindness. Friendship.Character . these are the qualities that that define us as human beings. "

"I wish everyday could be Halloween. We could walk around and get to know each other before we got to see what we looked like under the mask."



Why I Picked these words for my Word cloud.




So I hoped you liked what I did. And thank you for looking at my blog ! BYE









1 comment:

  1. Hi Hollie
    What a great job you have done here - I am very proud of you! You have put a lot of thought into this task and it really shows in the quality of your work. I particularly liked your video as you explained the reasons behind the words you used.
    Don't forget to double check that you have used the right words and/or spelt them correctly. For example:
    - choices not chooses
    - you're not your
    - It's not I's
    Once you get these minor issues sorted your work will be superb.
    Keep up the great work!
    - Mr Mitchell

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.