Pages

Tuesday 28 April 2020

Rock art

So on Sunday me my sisters and my mum did some stone art. My mum had these special painting things so we could draw designs on our rocks.




So first we picked a hole load of rocks we liked then painted them all black.

Then while we waited for the rocks to try we watched a Tutorial on a design you could do on the rocks but we ended up doing our own designs anyway. Video of the tutorial we watched. This is a good video to watch if you want to try this out 






Once the rocks were dry we spent a couple of hours designing our rocks. Here are some of the rocks we made.










it was very fun to do. And I would recommend trying it out. Evan if you don't have the right things to use for it you can still use things around the house. 



1 comment:

  1. I don't believe it ... is there no type of art your family can't do? Your rock art is simply amazing. You are very clever people! I looks like you all had a fun time working on this together.
    Well done everyone!
    - Mr Mitchell

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.