Pages

Thursday 23 April 2020

My kitten outside

So a couple of weeks ago I put my kitten outside. But she didn't like it . So We waited a little longer till she grew bigger. So we thought that it would be a good time to do it now since theirs not much cars around . So we put her outside a couple of days ago and she loved it. She likes going to our back yard and playing around in the grass hiding in the bushes and killing any thing that moves. But the thing is someone has to be out with her, So its ALWAYS impossible to get her back inside.

Yesterday she almost killed a bumble bee so I tried to put her inside but she scratched me on the hand and whenever we mange to get her inside She Meows and the door or my parents bed room window which has the view of the back yard.

Have you ever had a kitten before? if so What was it like when you first put them outside? Or is does your kitten/cat stay inside?






2 comments:

  1. Hi Hollie
    What a great story, and well done adding some photos to make your blog more interesting. You mentioned in your "During the holidays" post that you need to keep the pet flap locked now. I know all about that. Next time we have a Google Meet you need to ask me what happened to my pet flap last week.
    With your writing be careful not to put capitals in the wrong place ... there are a few errors in today's post. See if you can find where they are.
    - Mr Mitchell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kian her that sounds like a very funny cat and I like the blog post you have made keep it up.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.