Pages

Sunday 12 April 2020

Acrostic poem of my name

So today I did a acrostic poem of my name, And wrote down words that describe me. I tried to find some good words that describe me but I wouldn't have done it without google. It was pretty hard to find words that describe me with the first letters I had in my name, the hardest ones where probably all of them but I think it would be L and E . I tried to think out of the box for some words that really describe me, So if you don't know some of the words just go on trusty old google.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Hollie,
    You've done a great job on this, and well done looking up new words on Google to increase your vocabulary. I particularly like (and agree with) your use of loquacious - tending to talk a great deal. :D
    How about trying to make an acrostic poem of the word Lockdown, and try to find words that describe how you feel or what you have done during the lockdown.
    - Mr Mitchell

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.