Pages

Wednesday 24 June 2020

Chocolate chip cookies

So today in cooking class we made chocolate chip cookies. First we got into to buddy's that where at our table I budded up with Hollie .S. Then we grabbed all our ingredient and started baking. This is the recipe                                                   we used if you would like to use it.

After we put the cookies in the oven we waited 10-15 minutes to cook until there golden brown.
After that we took them out and let them cool for 5 minutes.
Then we tasted them.  They tasted Delicious the texture felt crumby on the outside but soft on the inside and with the chocolate chips it made it all come together.  I would recommend using this recipe if you do tell me how they went. I think me and my buddy did pretty well.

Here is the picture of our cookies.







 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.