Pages

Tuesday 11 August 2020

Communication challenge

This week in hur3 We had been given the task to find out what a other person is saying from 100 metres away without yelling or texting or calling. So we learnt how to do some Sign language, hexadecimals , and more And we also got to make our own way to communicate, After about a week of learning ways to communicate we got to choose what one we were going to do, Me and my buddie decided to make our own .. 



Then we went to the field and tried out our communications , So the first sentence was, Monday is baking day, And me and my buddie got the closet in our class we ended up only getting Monday is. Then we got a word to communicate which was phone, We didn't go very well. Next time I think me and my buddie need to do a different way to communicate, all-thought that it was very fun to do and I would recommend doing it in your free time because it is really fun to do , If you do tell me how it goes.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.