Pages

Wednesday 12 August 2020

Navigation

 Aim:

 I want to walk in a straight line with no Seances.  


NO CHEATING :p


Hypothesis:

 I predict that I will fail because I don't think I will be able to walk in a straight line because I cant bearley walk in a straight line with my scenes   


Method : 

Equipment:

* Bucket 

* Blind fold/mask

 * Air plugs / cotton wool. 


Instructions: 

1. Grab your blind fold cover your eyes and tie it up so It stays on your head/ eyes.

2. Put some cotton wool in your ears

3. Grab your bucket over your head . 

4. Spin around 3 times.

5. Then yours partner needs to line you up  in the direction you want them to walk in.

6. Begin to attempt to walk in a straight line. 


Safety :

1. Stop walking when you hear the whistles ....         

2. if your partner says stop STOP.

3. Do not walk into objects, trees, Buildings or people.


Results: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.