Pages

Wednesday 31 March 2021

Writing to my hero

 So this was a task from a couple of weeks ago that we had to make A Fake Email to our hero, So since that Jacinda Ardern is my hero I did one about her. So I hope you like it.


________________________________________________________

Hi Jacinda Ardern , You are my hero 


You are my hero because you Helped New zealand out and showed Resilience the

whole time. You helped Christurch out With the moss shootings in Christchurch

and helped us through corona virus. 


You are not just a hero to all of new zealand but everyone around the world

finds you as a hero.


  But I have a few questions. Why Did you want to run for priminster?

What made you want to do it?. How long have you wanted to be primnster?

________________________________________________________


What else Do you think I could Add in this Email?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.