Pages

Wednesday 24 March 2021

Drama plays

 So this week for Drama We started scripting our plays with our masks. The people that did the plays with me was Amanda( middle right seat) Jordan (middle left) Venice (end left) Me (Right end) . So the first thing we did was started thinking about what we wanted our play to be about and planed it all out on paper. We decided to do a play about watching a movie. Then we rehearsed it a couple of times to get it perfect, then Picked the music and the lighting which was fun. For this play I didn't use my mask That I made but thats ok.

So here it is I hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.