Pages

Friday 26 March 2021

Pavlova Poster

 So for Hurumanu 3 (Inventions) we have been making a poster about our favourite Kiwi invention readings from last couple of weeks and make a poster about it, I picked pavlova because I love pavlova and Also I wanted to do some research about pavlova because I do love it but I don't know much about it. And share it in my poster. So here is my poster I hope you like it.




Thank you for looking at my blog! Do you think pavlova is from Australia or New Zealand?, I know what one I think!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.