Pages

Monday 1 March 2021

Narrative story

So for Hurumanu 1 (our heroes) we have been doing some writing about our heroes this week we had to make a narrative story a hero. Here Is my story that I wrote.

_________________________________________________________________________

  Sitting at the edge of a cliff with the wind blowing his cape behind him with his shiny red suit gleaming aganaced the sun light.


“Sir?” says Chloe his Boss “ it's time for dinner you haven't eaten all day, you need to eat” “I'm good thanks” Iron man replies “No I don’t allow you to not eat again” Chole says back “I'll be fin- Iron man-Iron man report! Someone needs help, 27 Cornta lane 9832 Come now” .“got to Go'' Iron man says while flying off into the distance.


“ How may I help” Iron man says “Oh my cat got stuck in a tree” A lady says. Iron man flies up the tree and safely gets the cat to the ground “thank you so much Iron man” the woman Replies “No worries” Says Iron man.


“Back so soon, What was it?” Says Chloe wiles Iron man walks into the front door “Just a cat that got stuck in a tree that's all” “Oh good” Chole Replies, But before they could Say anything else A massive “BOOM” And a massive shock runs through the city.


“What was that?” Chole yells “I don't know but I'm afraid it might be The hulk” “THE HULK HE HASN'T BEEN SEEN IN LIKE 10 YEARS” Chole yells back. Then all of a sudden a massive light Forms In the front door, “May we meet again” the hulk says Glaring at Iron man. “Why are you here?” Iron man replies “ mmmm,I'm going to cut to the chase. I heard over in India that you were The big hero In New york, And I didn’t like that, SO.. I have planted over 100 bombs in this city and if you don't rob the bank for me and give me $1,000,000 I am going to explode them all In just a click of a button”


“You can't be serious” says Iron man “Oh I am, you have 6 hours “Adios” Then the hulk disappears in thin air. “What are we going to do?” Says Chole “I'm going to have to get him the money It's either that or thousands of lives” Iron man says back 

“No that's not happening there has to be a different way” “yeah ,A BOAT” Iron man yells out jumping out of his chair “what?” Chloe says “Hulk wouldnt be dumb enough to stay here if The bombs do go off, so he wont be able to know what we are doing, We make a massive Boat For everyone to fit on then sail out to sea” 


“Not bad but how are we going to make a boat in 2 days?” Chole says back Iron man runs into his office and comes out with a button, “I've already got one” 

Then presses the button and a massive ship rises from the water outside of his house. “WOAH” Chole squeals. “We have to get everyone on it now!” Iron man says.


They go around the city getting everyone on the boat in time “Everyones on it let's go” Iron man


says. They move the ship out to sea. Later that hour he gets an anonymous phone call.

“Times up, did you get the money or not?” The hulk says “No I didn't” Iron man replies. “Okay”

The hulk says while hanging up. A couple of seconds later a massive Explosion

spreads around The city. 


Iron man sighs in relief, another mission Accomplished by saving everyone's lives.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.